Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 5th, 2018, 7:17 am
- Forum: Pests and Diseases
- Topic: Melon & Cucumber plants growing very slowly
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2073
i need to know if a 2 liter bottle is capable of growing 6 foot plants and does it matter what size the supply pipes are.
- April 4th, 2018, 9:06 pm
- Forum: Forum Announcements, Help, Gardening News & Events
- Topic: Attention all forum members
- Replies: 44
- Views: 24791
Im seeing a bunch of new members in the member list, welcome to all. Dont be shy guys, jump right in. Post a bit about yourself in the introduce yourself section so we can get to know you.
- March 29th, 2018, 4:20 pm
- Forum: Compost/Fertilizer/Plant food
- Topic: Coir vs Peat Moss over watering
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6172
During this spell of bad weather I have watched many YouTube videos on soil mixes for raised beds and compost mixes for potting on. Time and again COIR is mentioned as an alternative to peat. I appreciate using peat is frowned upon nowadays but can coir really do the job?