Search found 150 matches
- May 1st, 2016, 12:53 pm
- Forum: Questions and Problems
- Topic: i think grafting succeded
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2049
After 7 weeks i have removed grafting sheet. During grafting i had mistakenly cut scion's top. But grafting area looks like black i don't know y. Don't focus on failed attempt of airlayering near grafting area. Now i can c d new sprouting on rootstock just b4 grafting area. Last 2 pics r 1 week old ...
- April 28th, 2016, 9:04 am
- Forum: Pests and Diseases
- Topic: My brunfelsia is growing direction is downward
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4806
Awesome garden n also well maintained. Don't u think ur garden needs grafted plumeria?