Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 19th, 2015, 9:53 am
- Forum: Questions and Problems
- Topic: At what age the olive tree fruits.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1574
Dear friends, I planted six olive plants that I got from Patoki, about five years back. My are Bahawalnagar is quite warm, temrature in summer some times pass 47 degrees, the plants grew into about 9-10 ft hight, very healthy, and this time have few olives on them, I want to ask at what age the oliv...
- August 19th, 2015, 9:47 am
- Forum: Compost/Fertilizer/Plant food
- Topic: How to make homemade soil mix?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 13190
Brothers, some plants are lime loving, so if you are planting such plant in a pot you may provide it with extra caco3 either by using marble chips or egg shells, chai pati disintegrates fast so it provides some nutrition also. If you observe in mountain areas the limestone areas usually have more ve...