All my pots and lawn have PH around 8. Using battery water to bring it down to 6.
Question springs, how does lower PH benefit the plants and what harm does higher PH cause
Search found 73 matches
- February 2nd, 2018, 4:24 pm
- Forum: Questions and Problems
- Topic: Treating iron deficiency
- Replies: 13
- Views: 616
If your plant in container please use Iron sulphate (Ferrous sulphate) 1 teaspon in 1 liter water on weekly basis until your plant recover. It is easily available at any chemical shop. any senior member correct me if i am wrong. Have managed to purchase and used it and found a downside. The water d...
- February 1st, 2018, 7:59 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Butterfly and humming bird loving plants
- Replies: 8
- Views: 301
I thought had posted it but i dont see it. Saw several videos in which they have mentioned ‘asclepias’. Is it available locally and if so what is the local name