Red Spots on Plants

Moderator: Izhar

asimishtiaq
City: Karachi

Red Spots on Plants

Post by asimishtiaq »

Salam,

All This is Asim Ishtiaq,from Karachi,I am new to this forum and found it very useful platform to discuss our love for plants.I have Raat ki Rani and English Rose currently in my small lawn outside my house but what happened normally that my plants always get attacked withsome kinda Dieases of having RED SPOTS due to which all the leaves started to die and it have to cut all the branches inorder to safe the plant.

Kindly help me out here and what can i do to improve the plants and add more 12 month flower plants in my lawn.

Also help me out here about how can i grow broccoli in my house.

Regards
Asim
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Red Spots on Plants

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Seems like spider mite damage, however picture will help identify more accurately. Any general purpose pesticide will do, however will require regular spray especially under neath leaves. Lamda is one brand. I have found malathion to be effective compound. Welcome to the forum
Izhar
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Welcome to the forum, as Farhan mentioned.. you will have to post 2-3 pictures of your plant in order to get the pest identified.. broccoli season is between Oct and Nov, seeds are available at empress market
asimishtiaq

Post by asimishtiaq »

@farhan 137 and @Izhar Thanx for your suggestions i do gardening but aim unaware of the pesticide brands like you mentioned Lamda etc kindly let me know where i can buy these pesticides and how to use them i willd efinitly try to get the pictures of my plants.

Regards
Asim

Return to “Pests and Diseases”