Help! ! Cause of Burn?

Moderator: Izhar

M MADDY
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Recently developed gardening interest, more towards roses and growing own vegetables.

Help! ! Cause of Burn?

Post by M MADDY »

My Rose plant leaves appear to be getting burned from the tip, what might be the cause?

I Spray Polytrin C with lowest concentration once every 15 days. I don't do overhead watering.

These are the close up pictures,

Also what is happening to this Rose bud ? Is it some kind of infection?

Aandd Why my Chambeli Plant leaves are turning Yellow? I recently even sprayed Epsom Salt. . . also I water it 3-4 times a week. Overhead watering.
Izhar
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Re: Help! ! Cause of Burn?

Post by Izhar »

This is ideal time of growing roses in Karachi... post the whole picture of your plant... i have a hunch that your plant is suffering at root level...
mikhurram
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Rose, Iris, Daylilies, Bulbs, Rhizomes, Perennial flowers & Fragrant plants.

Post by mikhurram »

by M MADDY
Aandd Why my Chambeli Plant leaves are turning Yellow? I recently even sprayed Epsom Salt. . . also I water it 3-4 times a week. Overhead watering.
The reason was mentioned by you in quotes taken from your statement "I water it 3-4 times a week"

Our native Chambeli relatively is drought tolerant.
M MADDY
Gardening Interests: Recently developed gardening interest, more towards roses and growing own vegetables.

Post by M MADDY »

Thank you for quick replies, I will soon upload the required picture.
and about that chambeli, I didn't know that its drought tolerant, I was actually watering it daily the reduced it to only 3-4 times a week. So I suppose I should wait until the soil is dry before watering it?

Return to “Pests and Diseases”