Home Made Organic Pesticides

Moderator: Izhar

Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Home Made Organic Pesticides

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

most probably aphids...share images if possible. Soap spray would work insha Allah....spray every day till gone
anie
City: rawalpindi

Post by anie »

anie wrote:
mirafzalkhan wrote:There is a shielding wax coating which protects soft bodied insects. Without their wax protection, the insects dehydrate very quickly. The vegetable oil dissolve the wax coating easily after that soap water absorbs and actually interferes with the cell membranes of the insect so stopping the normal chemical reactions at cell level, which keep its body working. If you are using a vegetable based oil soap, there is no need of adding vegetable oil into the mix.
All these methods are in my personal use from last two years and I never use any commercial poisonous Pesticides on my plants. Check this link for hazards of chemical pesticides.
http://www.naturallandscapes.org/conten ... icideh.htm
i was just searching for pestscide spray on many websites, and i get this one. my tinda plant is affected by some sort of orange colour small insects which are sticking to lower surface of leaves. i am much worried about them. i am going to try soap water spray. let see what happen. if you know any other remedy let me know plz...
after spray today they turned brown in colour. do you know are they dead? or just have an adult stage of their life????????
anie

Post by anie »

Image0559.jpg
i have paste images. although aphids are dead but my plant is also get damaged . it got wilt and oily as you can see in images. please give any solution.....
Farhan Ahmed

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

It appears that the solution that you made was of very high concentration which has burnt leaves.
Nothing much can be done now. Remove affected/burnt leaves and wash the plant with plain water to wash away any agents still present on surface.
anie

Post by anie »

yup you are right. i had ignore 1 gallon of water in recipe instead i had use the small bottle of water while adding the same amount of oil and detergent, can you kindly tell me how much oil and detergent should be used in small bottle of water (of Pepsi). because aphids are still present............. :(
Farhan Ahmed

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

If 1 1/2 liter bottle. two-three drops of detergent and half tea spoon of oil.
Expoppire
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

doxycycline and augmentin for pneumonia

Post by Expoppire »

A systematic review of corticosteroid therapy for treatment of CS 90 showed that corticosteroid therapy led to improvement in AV conduction recovery, but the data were not strong enough to draw conclusions on the utility of corticosteroids for other outcomes. <a href=https://buydoxycyclineon.com/>buy doxycycline acne</a>
actilla

stromectol generico

Post by actilla »

Tibolone controls hot flushes, sweating, and mood symptoms and is effective in improving libido, due to its androgenic component <a href=https://stromectol.autos/>stromectol india</a> My MO has taken me off Tamox after 3 months for dizziness
actilla

stromectol pill

Post by actilla »

<a href=http://stromectol.autos/>stromectol canada</a> conducted a study of 11, 130 women who were asymptomatic for breast cancer and underwent mammographic screenings, and found that sensitivity of mammogram declined to 48 in women with extremely dense breasts compared to the entire sample of women in this study, who had a 78 mammographic sensitivity 12
accoure

tamoxifen sunflower oil ethanol

Post by accoure »

b12 ashwagandha tablet uses in kannada Schick, who is in charge of the German Church s worldwide contacts and brings youth groups to visit the death camp at Auschwitz every year, said he had marched in and addressed an anti racism protest in Bamberg similar to the one in Wuerzburg <a href=http://nolvadex.one/>what does tamoxifen do</a>

Return to “Pests and Diseases”