bhindi plant

Our young amateur gardener shares his container garden

Moderator: Izhar

M Farooq
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Re: bhindi plant

Post by M Farooq »

Sharjeel sb, my first impression is that your bhindi seedlings are not getting enough sunlight they deserve. That's why they are growing tall and dark green.
Sharjeel39
City: karachi
Gardening Interests: I just getting my interest over gardening but still an immature for gardening knowledge and skills.

Post by Sharjeel39 »

Sir but they are placed in the yard with no roof on!
They get sunlight more than me!!

I will send you pictures where they are planted.
Sharjeel39
City: karachi
Gardening Interests: I just getting my interest over gardening but still an immature for gardening knowledge and skills.

Post by Sharjeel39 »

Farooq sahab can low organic content be another reason ??
I water them regular, after checking the dryness of soil.
So i think watering is not an issue with them!!

But i still honor you comment abt the sunlight will check the sun light pattern and will observe how this plant is getting light and how much.
M Farooq
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

Sharjeel39 wrote:Farooq sahab can low organic content be another reason ?? I water them regular, after checking the dryness of soil.
So i think watering is not an issue with them!! But i still honor you comment abt the sunlight will check the sun light pattern and will observe how this plant is getting light and how much. Sir but they are placed in the yard with no roof on! They get sunlight more than me!
I will send you pictures where they are planted.
I don't think organic content (I guess khaad) and over watering is an issue. Check how many hours your plants get full direct sunlight (which plants deserve). Certainly you don't want to scorch the young plants but direct sunlight is important.

BTW, I just noticed that your seedlings have leaf miner disease (trails in the leaves).

Return to “Mustansir's Container Garden”