65 WAR

Moderator: Izhar

AlAmmar
City: Okara
Gardening Interests: Flowering shrubs and trees

Re: 65 WAR

Post by AlAmmar »

Muhammad Arif Khan wrote:Thank you ALL For your love and regards for your soldiers.
But people currently in power consider us as Mercenaries.
Arif
One of my all time favorite interviews:
Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

-- In an interview with Gilbert in Göring's jail cell during the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials (18 April 1946)
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

In USA only Congress can declare war and yet they are involved globally in wars.
Javed Hasan
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: growing succulent, geranium , kitchen gardening

Post by Javed Hasan »

Truth by a man at death's door
AlAmmar

Post by AlAmmar »

Muhammad Arif Khan wrote:In USA only Congress can declare war and yet they are involved globally in wars.
Yes, in my opinion its calculated not just blind savagery, its to rule via chaos: A new type of colonialism for new age only possible via technological advancements.

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, whole Arab Spring, Commi-s are evil, In heart of Arab land continuous support of Israel.

Famous American Pivot Policy: Support one side then switch side while conflict is well developed, for example look at acceptance of Iran on international stage, timing!!, its too maximum fuel the Sunni Shia divide IMHO, on one side we have great Saudi dynasty and on other cult Shia. Nice to have that right? Great historic progress we will see InshaAllah :roll:
This all is calculated in my view, just look at who benefits most.

Let me leave this here:

Once Taliban in white house as guests :)
AlAmmar

Post by AlAmmar »

Any way coming back to topic, it is a great pleasure to see that you belong to a family of shaheeds and ghazis who fought for us, the common people.
and in my opinion Indo Pak wars are well and truly justified for us and are for right cause, as we belong to a small country facing aggression from such a huge country, India. I wish our top military brass and political leadership have a common level of understanding. Both degrade each other quite a lot unfortunately.
M Farooq
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

Let us keep the gardening forum relevant by confining the discussion to core gardening topics. Thanks.
AlAmmar

Post by AlAmmar »

M Farooq wrote:Let us keep the gardening forum relevant by confining the discussion to core gardening topics. Thanks.
Okay, but lets enjoy people and their thoughts, it will add charm to this garden on internet :)
Empty gardens are half of what they are suppose to be...

I will leave this here (for amusement of course):

For reference if anyone interested:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_Police
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtcrime

Excellent novel by they way!
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Rahatain or bhe hain gardening ki rahat kay siwa.
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

Aslamalaykum

Thank you for sharing that information with Arif Sb

It is a treasured memory that is beneficial to a lot of people now and in the future.

I am in Pakistan for ten days between 10th and 21st Novemeber all being well

Ifzal
SamArif
City: Muzaffarabad
Gardening Interests: I really love to grow flowers and vegetables...

Post by SamArif »

U are son of a brave woman...May Allah also make us brave and determined against our enemies.

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Return to “Miscellaneous”