Re: Plant Hormones

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

Oki:)

Sent from TBA iPhone using Tapatalk
khabbab
Founder
Founder
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

GA-3 I got it from USA through a friend. dissolve it in rubbing alcohol (spirit) and spray only foliar (no drench) once a month. Overdose will be harmful (Did it quite few times). Result is good and fast. New rapid growth but did not see any major effect on flower size. I am also using it on seed germination with good results. Still got lot of powder with me.

Fazal deen johar town branch has GA-3 dissolved. They charge i think 800 Rs for a 500 ml dissolved solution, you need to keep it fridge. Not tried yet but we can go for a group purchase.

NAA Planofix very cheap around 150 Rs available, i bought it from Shahdara an agri shop. Used foliar on shrubs and good results. one must use extremely low quantity else more harm than good. Once every month.

Cabi-88 from green circle It contains amino acids and PGR's. Three main PGR's are present in it as well as sea weed. Well at least they claim to be :) I bought it for around 600 or 700 rs last year from their liberty office and i think it will be sufficient for 2 more years for me. It does fermentation naturally so you can mix water in it and i will do the khameer thing, very bad odour. I used it for foliar every fortnight and it is probably the fastest acting thing i ever used after growmore fertilizer.

Superthrive It contains the NAA and other vitamins and seaweed. not available in Pakistan. I got some ml from a friend (actually a friend of Brig Arif ;) ). Its best use it to transplant plants. Plant does not go through transplant shock. They claim it is best plant tonic but i am not so sure about that claim.

Mycorrhizal fungus Those who do not know, please read about it on internet. Technically not a plant hormone but a natural fungi for plants root development. I am using its granules i got from UK. Well not much impressed. Maybe because the fungi is UK native fungi :P it shows its effect when weather warms up above 25C i think. I Started it 2 months back and still experimenting with remaining granules. If it works, i will know for sure in coming months. Maybe my soil is phorphorus rich (it does not like phosphorus i read) or maybe my water is too alkaline. i do not know. But if we find the right species of fungi for our soil then it will be a major break through for sure.

BTW the imported grow more fertilizer water soluble has been extremely effective for me, only 2 sprays and you are bound to see the results.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
talha.bin.ayub

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

Thanks for the details. I feel like trying all of these. I have GA-3 powder I got from u.s

Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

khabbab as per your views i am interested in acquiring GA-3 liquid from Fazal deen. We can go for group purchase. is it diluted cauz 500 ml is large quantity?
Can you make available for me NAA Planofix and Cabi-88 from the shops or any similar as per your recommendations. would be grateful.
khabbab
Founder
Founder
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

Farhan Ahmed wrote:khabbab as per your views i am interested in acquiring GA-3 liquid from Fazal deen. We can go for group purchase. is it diluted cauz 500 ml is large quantity?
Can you make available for me NAA Planofix and Cabi-88 from the shops or any similar as per your recommendations. would be grateful.
Farhan, noted about GA-3. BTW, Fazal Din's number is 0423-5241133 and quantity is not 500 ml sorry my typo it was 50 ml and concentration is 1% only. I could not confirm how many PPM one ml of that solution in water will make. I talked to them few months back and not sure about specifications. 850 Rs.

NAA planofix i will get for you no problem. Cabi-88 i will also get for you but might take a week or two. The owner sajid sandhu comes to liberty office off and on. His number is 0344- 4442001.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
talha.bin.ayub

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

Khabbab I m in as well for all 3 in the group purchase

Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

thanks khabbab. anxiously waiting.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Availability of PGR’sAll the PGR’s mentioned in this article are available with all the branches of Fazal Din’s Pharma Plus in small and convenient gardeners packs of 30 ml as well as larger agricultural size of 1 litre. It takes one or two days to dispense so order two days before you intend to use them.
The writer of the article Mr. Abrar is the owner of the Fazal Din Farma plus.
I can not resist trying them.
Arif
talha.bin.ayub

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

Sir maybe group purchase will economise if they r expensive

talha.bin.ayub

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

Litre pack of all 3 and we can pay our share in the 1000 ml quantity