flower lover

Moderator: Izhar

SamArif
City: Muzaffarabad
Gardening Interests: I really love to grow flowers and vegetables...

flower lover

Post by SamArif »

Hi, I just found this interesting website...This is my 1st post....Since a very long time ,I needed such website...I often googled free seeds in pakistan but could not succeed...I must say that u ppl have really done great job...Its a v nice thing to start such a project on volunteer basis and I m impressed with the rules that users have to send back some seeds after growing and harvesting by their own, for the sake of sustaining the seed bank... I will also share this amazing website with my friends..
I live in Muzaffarabad...I have a space for growing vegetables, fruits and flowers..I have mango, lemons, ilaichi plants in my garden...In this season I was planning to sow leechi and cherry seeds...But don't know will they grow or not bcz here summers are very hot and winters are also in extreme...In winters, there is frosting outside....
In vegetables,I have grown garlic, methi and karam (don't know its name in english)...
In flowers, there are only 3 types of roses but they are in pots,I will shift them in soil soon..They are white, shocking pink hybrid with white and red rose.I need pink,yellow, orange roses...
So as I recently found this website, I will have to explore the names of plants to order and will also try to contribute a bit in this bank..
Thanks a lot once again for providing such a great oppurtunity in pakistan.
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Re: flower lover

Post by Hamad »

You are welcome Samarif, do share some pics of your plants.
Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
SamArif

Post by SamArif »

Sure...I will post them soon
SamArif

Post by SamArif »

Thx...I will share soon

Return to “General Discussion”