Carnivore Plants

Moderator: Izhar

muniba54
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Carnivore Plants

Carnivore Plants

Post by muniba54 »

I need carnivore plants in lahore. One of the nursery had a very limited stock here that has ended and they will not be ordering more in future.
I have heard Sailor's Nursery in Karachi has the Flytraps and Sundews. Can anyone give me their contact number? and can they send them to lahore?
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: Carnivore Plants

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Why would a Carnivore be interested in carnivore plants, they are no competition they eat only flies :lol:
hnasir
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Orchids
Roses
Citrus
Annuals

Post by hnasir »

Hi, yes sailor's nursery does import these plants from time to time- I saw pitcher plants once too. But they are expensive- upwards of 4k for a measly plant.

Best bet is anyone coming from USA/UK can carry them- I got some for my cousin. They love Karachi weather- don't know what they would do in lahore. Best of luck!
mikhurram
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Rose, Iris, Daylilies, Bulbs, Rhizomes, Perennial flowers & Fragrant plants.

Post by mikhurram »

Carnivore plants don't survive in Lahore. They simply can't bear the heat when temperature starts rising beyond 40'C and then cannot tolerate the cold experienced in December, January and February. Karachi's weather is more ideal for them.

Return to “General Discussion”