Where to Garden supplies in Karachi

Moderator: Izhar

Saad
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: From flowers to fruits, whatever can be grown in a house.
Learning Hydroponics.

Where to Garden supplies in Karachi

Post by Saad »

Salaam everyone,
I am new to this forum, quite old silent reader of this forum and very old in this hobby.

I have visited few wholesalers in Karachi, but I haven't find anyone with hydroponic and drip irrigation stuff.
Also, I want to inquire that if anyone knows where to get neem oil in Karachi. I have used some pesticides but white bugs are returning to my vegetables.

Thank you, :-)
hnasir
Gardening Interests: Orchids
Roses
Citrus
Annuals

Re: Where to Garden supplies in Karachi

Post by hnasir »

Welcome to the forum!

For drip irrigation supplies, contact Dadex- they will forward your call to a man called Shafqat Ali.

For other supplies, there are plenty of shops. Where are you located?

If you really want to use neem oil, you can get it from Saeed Ghani. If not, simply use dimethoate, chlorpyrofos and the white bugs should be gone.
Saad
Gardening Interests: From flowers to fruits, whatever can be grown in a house.
Learning Hydroponics.

Re: Where to Garden supplies in Karachi

Post by Saad »

Thank you for very prompt response.

1, Does dadex entertain individuals? I want a very small setup. I have 2 lawns, 1 which I am considerin1g is 2 m x 10 m.

2, I live in gulshan, I often visit those shops opposite old sabzi mandi. They don't have hydroponic stuff.

3, Is neem oil not good?

Another question, I visited different online forums, there few people use "pet bugs" to eradicate pests without using chemicals. Is their any option in Pakistan? Like, I think if I can get Ladybugs, they can finish white bugs.

Return to “General Discussion”