Indoor gardening

Moderator: Izhar

CindSein
City: Toronto
Gardening Interests: I love gardening. I have a varieties of roses planted in my garden

Indoor gardening

Post by CindSein »

I am a homemaker who loves gardening. Gardening is one of my hobbies. It is a place where I find myself happy because I feel so much relaxed and refreshed spending time in my garden. I have varieties of plants and veggies in my garden. In the midst of the garden, there is a garden pond with water lilies.

Last day, I happened to meet one of my friends, after quite a long time. After seeing my outdoor garden, she asked me to start an indoor garden, to give a good look to the house. So I planning to grow indoor plants. While researching about indoor gardening, I came across a blog that speaks about the advantages of indoor gardening. It says that indoor plants reduce the carbon dioxide level and improve the air quality. It also helps to reduce the background noise and the airborne dust level. It plays an important role in improving the health.

I'm planning on placing the flower pots on the window sill of the vinyl windows. As all the windows of the house are recently replaced ones, will placing the flower pots on the window sill damage to the windows or make them dirty? What are all the factors to be noted while growing indoor plants? All those who have an indoor garden, do share your thoughts.
Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”