Gladiolus

Post pictures of your plants/flowers for identification.

Moderator: Izhar

Aakiani
City: LAHORE
Gardening Interests: Growing Gladiolus Flowers

Re: Gladiolus

Post by Aakiani »

Dear Hammad sahb

I planted some in pots indoor only in one pot it has grown in almost 50days and rest of almost 6000 in 3knal in Land 10days before when it will grow i will send those fotos also.
Really i am also upset because these seeds were bought one of my partner but befor planting he refused to plant this due to some reason.
I have paid almost Rs7 each bulb.I m in Dubai and do not have any previous experience of all these flowers. Just to save the bulbs i requested one of my friend to plant these bulbs in his agri land so he has planted 10 days before.i hope these should be gladiolus otherwise i have to face some financial lose.
Regards
Syed Adnan
Donor
Donor
City: Darwin
Gardening Interests: Bulbs, Tubers, Climbers, Annuals, Orchids,

Post by Syed Adnan »

Aakiani, Good News for you is that the bulbs you have planted are Glads ! (as obvious from photo )
Syed Adnan
Donor
Donor
City: Darwin
Gardening Interests: Bulbs, Tubers, Climbers, Annuals, Orchids,

Post by Syed Adnan »

The leaves of Glads and spider lilly are also very different , that is why people are asking you to post pics of your field.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Reminds me of a story
A USA farmer at the fringe of wilderness had his cows painted with letters C O W before the start of hunting season.
When asked by a friend the reason, he replied, you and I know these are cows but does the hunter from city know these are not deer.
Arif
Aakiani
City: LAHORE
Gardening Interests: Growing Gladiolus Flowers

Post by Aakiani »

Dear Forum Fellows
If somebody wants to plant Gladiolus on commercial basis i can provide seeds and one acr land accomodation with electricity near Sohawa dist Jehlum 1hr 30 mint drive from Rwat Rawalpindi.my skyp husnain.ahmad40.if you have good knowledge of taking care of plants contact me.
Attachments
Land for Gladiolus
Land for Gladiolus

Return to “Plant Identification”