Where to buy Nutrients/fertilizers

Discussion related to Compost/Fertilizer/Plant Food

Moderator: Izhar

Harvester92
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Flowers

Where to buy Nutrients/fertilizers

Post by Harvester92 »

Hi guys, Need help, i am going to growing different fruits and vegitables for the first time. i am doing my research and i want to buy some nutrients for my indoor hydroponic system, I have searched alot on google but i dont find any companies/shops in lahore that sales the following products:
-Dyna-gro
-Fox farms nutrients
-Botanicare Pure Blend
As a last resort i will need to order online, and thats expensive and i have heard awful things about ordering things online from pakistan, i dont want to loose my money :?
i must buy any one of these products, so plz dont give me other options, As this is my first time, i dont want to fail and dissappoint myself.
Can anybody help me out finding these things in pakistan ? will be very thankful to you guys for sharing your knowledge. :|
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: Where to buy Nutrients/fertilizers

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Na 9 Man tail hoga na Radha nachay gi.
khabbab
Founder
Founder
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

Best bet is ask some of your friends/relatives to bring from abroad in their luggage.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
Harvester92
Gardening Interests: Flowers

Post by Harvester92 »

hmm, so i think i should not waste my time finding these things here and buy them online, can you suggest me some gardening recource website that delivers to pakistan safely via fedex/Dhl.. or something else ??

Return to “Compost/Fertilizer/Plant food”