Is this Organic or chemical fertilizer?

Discussion related to Compost/Fertilizer/Plant Food

Moderator: Izhar

wasseemgull
City: Multan
Gardening Interests: organic gardening, compost, neem oil, growing fruits & Vegetables etc.

Is this Organic or chemical fertilizer?

Post by wasseemgull »

Aoa, I have asked plant nursery about organic fertilizer and he provide me this
IMG_20160516_172059.jpg
IMG_20160516_172012.jpg
for fruit & vegetable plants. 100 rupees for half KG. may I know the name of this fertilizer. Is this organic or chemical fertilizer? & how to use it? etc. waiting for your reply, thanking u in anticipation.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: Is this Organic or chemical fertilizer?

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

A very,very tall order,please contact a BOOJH BOJHAKAR.
wasseemgull
Gardening Interests: organic gardening, compost, neem oil, growing fruits & Vegetables etc.

Post by wasseemgull »

"A very,very tall order,please contact a BOOJH BOJHAKAR." I could not understand what u said.
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Organic fertilizers are manure, leaf and kitchen waste compost.. which are around 150-200 for 50kg...
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

wasseemgull wrote:"A very,very tall order,please contact a BOOJH BOJHAKAR." I could not understand what u said.
Except for the manufacturer or the man who sold you these granules no one can say what they are.I haven't yet come across any organic fertiliser in such a pallet form.
sorry for the pun. :lol:
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Izhar wrote:Organic fertilizers are manure, leaf and kitchen waste compost.. which are around 150-200 for 50kg...
And never in this form.
M Farooq
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

It looks like ammonium phosphate. By the way, there is no difference in so called chemical or a organic fertilizer. It is all about the marketing gimmicks for the rich and the elite. Take urea for example, it is made synthetically but our bodies also make and excrete urea daily. So what is the difference?

Regardless, my humble opinion is to use good quality khaad (cow's manure).
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Take urea for example, it is made synthetically but our bodies also make and excrete urea daily. So what is the difference? (Farooq)
The Organic urea in my dogs urine is so concentrated that it even burns the grass. :roll: Any possibility of marketing it :lol:

Let me relate my experience;
In 1964 about 20 miles short of Khunjrab I visited a camp of Chinese workers constructing the Qara Quram Hiway.
I was surprised to see their vegetable garden. their produce was better than I had ever seen.
They were using only Organic Fertiliser. They showed me the huge drums in which all the excreta (stools + urine) of the people living in the camp was collected and later utilised as fertiliser.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT; Free organic fertiliser produced at your own home. :lol:
M Farooq
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

Muhammad Arif Khan wrote:Take urea for example, it is made synthetically but our bodies also make and excrete urea daily. So what is the difference? (Farooq)
The Organic urea in my dogs urine is so concentrated that it even burns the grass. :roll: Any possibility of marketing it :lol:

Let me relate my experience;
In 1964 about 20 miles short of Khunjrab I visited a camp of Chinese workers constructing the Qara Quram Hiway.
I was surprised to see their vegetable garden. their produce was better than I had ever seen.
They were using only Organic Fertiliser. They showed me the huge drums in which all the excreta (stools + urine) of the people living in the camp was collected and later utilised as fertiliser. FOOD FOR THOUGHT; Free organic fertiliser produced at your own home. :lol:
There was a garden by the name of "gutter baghicha" in Karachi University- someone was re-inventing this wheel of research for the last 30 years, still I haven't heard of the outcome :-). I totally agree with you, I have seen such "gardens" fed by treated sewage water and such gardens are indeed lush green.
wasseemgull

Post by wasseemgull »

Thanks for the replies.

Return to “Compost/Fertilizer/Plant food”