PHASE IV, D.H.A.,
Karachi, Pakistan
(021) 35312995

Compost Rate
2 kg bag is of Rs:130/-
8 kg bag is of Rs:400/-
sanes15
City: Peshawar
Gardening Interests: Dealing in Composts ! HIGH QUALITY COMPOSTS ! ( DESI KHAAD )

Re: Organic Compost

Post by sanes15 »

AoA, We actually produce Organic Compost ( Desi Khad ) Made up of 100 % Natural , Organic Materials. The Quality & the Effect is tested & we can guarantee you that we came up with a very good product. It is healthier , Safer & Long lasting. The Effect on the Soil makes the soil nourished for quite a long time compare to the other products used normally , We also should consider this as a helping hand to cleaner & Healthier Plants.
The Organic Compost is Prepared in Peshawar Industrial Area by Blue Skies Recycling Company. We can provide it everywhere in Pakistan , Keep in mind the Cost of " Desi Khad " has been decided over the Quality of the product which we guarantee that you will want more when you use it.
For more Information Contact us by message.

Abdur Rehman.
ahmed.laique85
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: i have keen interest in gardening.

Post by ahmed.laique85 »

Assalam-O-Alaikum doston,

I think this is the best place to share our ideas and experience about gardening. We have to share plants and seeds also within this group i think this will helpful for everyone.
About Compost there is a big difference in price at Lahore and Karachi in Lahore 40 kg bag is about 800 PKR and in karachi 8 kg bag is about 400.
I have roof top garden thats why i can not use enough soil for all plants. So please anyone can help me out that where i can find the compost at low price with home delivery.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Organic composts available in bags of different manufacturers. there is no rating/standardising system, you can not know what you are getting.It may be of some value or worthless.
Nothing equals cow dung manure mixed with leaf compost as organic manure and rice husk and rice husk charcoal as soil amender.
Arif
Izhar
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

ahmed.laique85 wrote:Assalam-O-Alaikum doston,

I think this is the best place to share our ideas and experience about gardening. We have to share plants and seeds also within this group i think this will helpful for everyone.
About Compost there is a big difference in price at Lahore and Karachi in Lahore 40 kg bag is about 800 PKR and in karachi 8 kg bag is about 400.
I have roof top garden thats why i can not use enough soil for all plants. So please anyone can help me out that where i can find the compost at low price with home delivery.
Get Go-Organic compost.. it is a very good product... it is basically digestate from bio-gas plant, so it is completely decomposed... you can get it from old sabzi mandi shops...
Saboor Ali
Gardening Interests: Veges only. I love gardening that`s it..

Post by Saboor Ali »

Assalam o Alaikum, i just want to know that where should i get Organic compost here in Karachi. If someone having a contact no. of the shop keepers at Old Sabzi Mandi, so please tell me. Interested to purchase Go Organic compost.
Alam64
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Plants

Post by Alam64 »

Any contact number for ‘get go organic composts’ shops
Alam64
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Plants

Post by Alam64 »

sanes15 wrote: March 3rd, 2016, 12:48 am AoA, We actually produce Organic Compost ( Desi Khad ) Made up of 100 % Natural , Organic Materials. The Quality & the Effect is tested & we can guarantee you that we came up with a very good product. It is healthier , Safer & Long lasting. The Effect on the Soil makes the soil nourished for quite a long time compare to the other products used normally , We also should consider this as a helping hand to cleaner & Healthier Plants.
The Organic Compost is Prepared in Peshawar Industrial Area by Blue Skies Recycling Company. We can provide it everywhere in Pakistan , Keep in mind the Cost of " Desi Khad " has been decided over the Quality of the product which we guarantee that you will want more when you use it.
For more Information Contact us by message.

Abdur Rehman.
Actually tried to send a message but did not succeed. Is this member still actibe

Return to “Compost/Fertilizer/Plant food”