Indoor Fragrant Plant

Discuss plants with fragrant flowers or leaves.

Moderator: Izhar

mani43
City: Lahore

Indoor Fragrant Plant

Post by mani43 »

please recommend any indoor fragrant plant that I can place in bedroom and where I can find that in Lahore?
M Farooq
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Re: Indoor Fragrant Plant

Post by M Farooq »

mani43 wrote:please recommend any indoor fragrant plant that I can place in bedroom and where I can find that in Lahore?
Unfortunately there are not many choices to begin with because most fragrant plants like full sun and tropical weather. I tried growing motia indoor but it simply doesn't like it. It is green, flowered couple of times but it is not fluorishing. What you can do is that you can place fragrant plant's pots near the windows like raat ki raani, and jasmine to allow fragrance to enter your room
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

mani43 wrote:please recommend any indoor fragrant plant that I can place in bedroom and where I can find that in Lahore?
I would wish for one that will also stay in bloom through out the year :lol:
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

I only know Hoya which can live completely indoor and have certain chocolate sugary fragrance...
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

you can have Pelargonium Abrotanifolium few call it fragrant geranium, I used to have this plant its fragrant, evergreen and easy to keep in door. Few bloom but it never bloomed for me but its foliage is so beautiful and their scented leaves are also known as mosquito repellent

and if you want to have something for short time then you can have few perennials like hyacinth of few others

Regards
Hamad
Asalam-U-Alaikum
PrOud tO BE Oo92

Return to “Fragrant Plants”