Alaxendrines

Moderator: Izhar

hrgpk
City: Jhelum

Re: Alaxendrines

Post by hrgpk »

Nice birds. To talk of peacocks, I kept a pair of Indian blue but failed to breed. The pea hen would give a lot of eggs but they never hatched. I guess she used to give decoy eggs. I kept them under the hens, in incubators, but nothing fruitful ever occurred to me. The peacock died after my eating lime thrown in his cage. We gave the peahen to someone. They are excellent watch birds. We never felt the need to keep a dog.
khalidaminryk
City: rahimyar khan

Post by khalidaminryk »

last year breed
Attachments
IMG00135-20110401-1959.jpg
IMG00004-20110426-0737.jpg
IMG00160-20110411-1848.jpg
khalidaminryk

Post by khalidaminryk »

my parrot start talking now... it say "mitho Good Boy" Mitho Oey" Whistle" "Mian Mitho" calls my son's name "SAAD" "AAPI"

and love me very much

it comes on my arm when i cover my arm with my Grey towel and do kisses me on my face lips even try to feed me,take very sweet bites on my cheeks chin ... and i feel most of the time that he loves me very much.. i cant give him much time just once in a month due to my other activities like cow farm, gardening, n job
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Very nice birds you have.i really like Alex they are very loving pets.one thing they develop very strong bonds with owner so please don,t let they make such a strong bond.if you are out due to your busy job routine they will become bored.one thing more i like playing birds what i,l say cuddling bird rather the one who speaks.i have a 16 years old Alex,his wings are in full length.i have never cut off any of his feather but he is so loyal.many birds escaped from me but my Alex Mashallah is still with me.
Your birds Mashallah are very healthy.what are other birds you have.their speaking ability along the Indian ring neck is very good.
khalidaminryk

Post by khalidaminryk »

black teetr.. give me its English name please..

mr umar

i have this teeter, dove, and two breeding pairs of alex,s
my alex,s breeds in jan-may
and this is the start of my kid's new classes in the school
so 80% of their needs for new classes like books uniform etc is fulfill by selling the alex babies..
i have a cattle farm also where i kept black shoulder peafowls.. but my peafowls were in danger there because kids of village even young ones were trying to hunt them so i sold out..
but few years back i was having fancy hens, teeter brown 4 pairs, black, peafowls 4 set, turkeys (paroducks), pheasants, pigeon , and many more in someones land .. but i have to close down this all pet birds..

but in those days i multiplied the birds so much .. at one time when in the morning i open the cages u can't see the grass in the lawn while the all birds n the lawn playing.. i was having more than 300 birds..

that was much experiencing time for me ..

i hatched 90 peafowl eggs under paro hen.. for more than 90 days a paro hen hatched the eggs .. and after every 30 days i got more than 25 peafowls chicks from the paro hen and as soon as eggs hatched i took chicks from under that hen and i palced more 25 eggs to be hatched from the same hen.. so i confirm that paro hen is a good hatcher.. i will suggest u to keep 3 hen + one male paro in your farm .. just hatch the paro eggs as well peafowls from paro hen .. in this way peafowls will lay eggs more than 2 times in a season...
Attachments
IMG00206-20121024-1714.jpg
IMG00205-20121024-1714.jpg
IMG00204-20121024-1714.jpg
khalidaminryk

Post by khalidaminryk »

yes, i also had a pair of russian crains (koonj)

they are also much loving birds.. they eat bread, vege salan .. and they are more beautiful when dancing...
khalidaminryk

Post by khalidaminryk »

i love pet birds not for business but i love to see them breeding.. i love to c baby chicks in the nests ..
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Aoa,Kala teetar English name is Black Francolin.the bhoora or cheta teetar is Grey Francolin.what i like about your Black francolin its in open range.i think its a tamed bird.tamed black francolin are very rear.i have Russian Demoiselle crane in past.but i removed all.the cause is the regular feather shading.all the lawn is filled with feathers every morning.i like their voice.
i have kept so many birds in past but now my main interest is in peacocks.i have Green Java(Pavo Muticus Muticus),Indian Blue(Pavo Cristatus),Black Shoulder & Green Emerald.my next pair will be Black Shoulder Purple.the only peacock i don,t like is white.currently i have 18 peafowls.a pair of red golden pheasant,pair of African gray,3 pairs of Alex,3 male Indian ring neck parakeets.if you like parrots to talk keep African Gray Timneh species.This species is smaller than Congo species but its talking ability is unmatched.African do not only mimic but they also understand the text like us.if you like talking Parrot then Timneh Gray is for u.the local sales men call it Temmy African gray.
khalidaminryk

Post by khalidaminryk »

4 baby alexedrines first breed..
Attachments
IMG00385-20130302-1224.jpg
IMG00384-20130302-1224.jpg

Return to “Birds”