Post by AhmadIrfan »

a
Attachments
photo.JPG
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Re: Peafowl

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Very beautiful i think its Black Shoulder in free range.Ahmad you,l be enjoying the spring calls.how many peafowls you have.
AhmadIrfan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by AhmadIrfan »

Yes Umar sb it's a black shoulder I just have a pair
UMARKHANMARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Black Shoulder is the most beautiful mutation of Indian blue.also keep a pair of Green Java if you want some thing different.i have 14 birds right now.Black shoulders,Indian blues,Javas & Emeralds.peafowls are really very beautiful birds to enjoy.
AhmadIrfan
Donor
Donor

Post by AhmadIrfan »

Yes I used to have a green emrald But it doesnt compare to my black shoulder the feathers are almost 6 feet I am looking forward to buying a pied one need to a construct a new cage for it
UMARKHANMARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Actually Ahmad Emeralds are the hybrids of Indian blue & Green java with higher percentage of green blood.thats why they are more beautiful than the Blues.they are also long in full maturity than the blues.was your Emerald fully matured male.It dose,t mean Black shoulders are not beautiful they are the most beautiful among blues.Pieds are the color patrens.
AhmadIrfan
Donor
Donor

Post by AhmadIrfan »

My green java was almost 8 years old it was bigger than the current blue one but I think this will surpass him this one is only 5 years old plus the green java kept getting infested with ticks year after year
UMARKHANMARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Ahmad Green Java is the most beautiful peafowl.but its matter of personal taste.taste differs.another thing Java is larger than Indian blue & its mutations.the only problem with Java is it is not resistant to cold.Secondly it does not tame as blues.which pied are you planing to keep.

Return to “Birds”