Zinnias

Moderator: Izhar

UMAR KHAN

Zinnias

Post by UMAR KHAN »

hello every one please tell me which colors will look most beautifull in seperate beds.i m planing to plant F1Dreamland this summer in seperate colors.what shold be the length & width of a single bed to show the full impact of a single color.should i plant zinnias in front of rose bed.
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Re: Zinnias

Post by Izhar »

5' x 2' will give you an ideal space for a single color, mix orange with red or red with white or yellow with red or yellow with purple for good contrasting combinations
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

I have zinia seedling about 2 weeks from sprouting. When should I trans-plant them.
Arif
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Aoa Arif sb when three sets of leaves are completed transplant ur seedlings.i have planted mine dreamland after three sets of leaves.they are doing well now.i l post a pic if u want to see the seedlings.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Aoa, Thank you Omer, three sets of leaves means three sets of true leaves I hope.
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

exactly brigd sb.please do plant in seperate colors for best color impact.brigd sb u have a very pretty garden mashallah.if i visited Lahore in near future i,l visit such a lovely garden

Return to “Gardening Discussions”