How to setup a small garden on roof

Moderator: Izhar

shahidrafi
City: Lahore

How to setup a small garden on roof

Post by shahidrafi »

I am new to this gardening thing, want to grow a small garden on roof top, but need some technical help "How can I do it" and also a little afraid of water seepage. Can you guide & suggest me on the topic.
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Re: How to setup a small garden on roof

Post by Hamad »

shahidrafi wrote:I am new to this gardening thing, want to grow a small garden on roof top, but need some technical help "How can I do it" and also a little afraid of water seepage. Can you guide & suggest me on the topic.
you can have a small garden on your roof, to be fair enough there is nothing technical in it all that you need is pots and plant whatever you feel like according to the weather but the only thing you should take care or consider is that do you have any shade on the roof if not then you can use green sheet to create shelter from blazing sun of summer because if they will be exposed to the sun all the time they may not survive and secondly you need water connection on the roof to water your plant and regarding seepage, if your roof top level is fine and has no issues with water drainage then you don’t need to worry it will not create any seepage.
I hope that will help
Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92

Return to “Gardening Discussions”