Forum Down Time

Here you will find some Help for posting on forum.

Moderator: Izhar

mirafzalkhan
Site Admin
Site Admin
City: Karachi

Forum Down Time

Post by mirafzalkhan »

Today at approx. 11.00 a.m when I checked the forum, found that our forum is down. On contact, the hosting company told "the server is down for schedule maintenance & it will take 6-7 hours to up again". That was a bad news because in result of our handbills distribution at flower show some new visitors were trying to open the forum. Unfortunately another bad thing happened our forum restoration is made from an older backup, so some posts which was here last night is now missing and also some new registered members lose their account. This is very bad service provided by our host, we apologize for that and surely think about changing the host company.
Johara
Donor
Donor

Re: Forum Down Time

Post by Johara »

Yes it was bad news as I also distributed handbills today at the show. There were a lot eager people who were wanting to join. I am glad you mentioned that some posts were lost, I did post something yesterday and could not find it today, thought I was going mad :) . Now that I know the reason I will repost. It was great meeting everyone at the show.
I have posted the group photo but don't know the names of all so I did not tag the photo. Maybe you can help with the I'd. Thanks :)
Johara
Donor
Donor

Post by Johara »

Just noticed that the group photo also disappeared in cyber space. Will repost.
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Awaiting Pics from Flower show............I am hopeful eager ppl will try again soon to check this forum....

Return to “Forum Help”