Reply from David Austin Rose

Moderator: Izhar

UMAR KHAN

Re: Reply from David Austin Rose

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Adnan sb if you mean the climbers with small double whites those are not climbers,those are ramblers.ramblers are not repeat flowering.they flower once in a year for a week or two.but when in bloom they are specticular.red,pink,white & yellow i have seen in it
javed khaanzada

Post by javed khaanzada »

UMAR KHAN wrote:Javed sb Black tiger is a local name Abradecabra.when you are searching on net type the name Abradecabra.its an hybrid tea rose.darkest red with golden yellow stripes.
Sorry for late reply. dear Khan Sb. No doubt its a very unique rose.
javed khaanzada

UMAR KHAN wrote:Aoa Javed sb
Scentimental.striped floribunda with sweet fragrance
Double delight.my fav rose.30 plus petals two toned spicey fragrane.no other rose can compete in frag
Kardinal.the no one cut red rose in europe
Ferdinand pitchard.slightly frag
Shocking blue.one of the best so called blue floribunda.true blue is not avble in roses
Garoojan.our native desi gulab.its fragrance ah.gulab ke har le lo
Pically
Perfect moment.very beautiful two toned hybrid tea.early bloomer

Anvil sparks.very b striped hybrid tea
Dear Khan Sb, thanking you for sharing such a beautiful roses pics with us. Mine interest with roses is gradually increasing day by day. As a rose lover I need your guidence in future.

Regds-javed
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by tweedle2009 »

UMAR KHAN wrote:Adnan sb if you mean the climbers with small double whites those are not climbers,those are ramblers.ramblers are not repeat flowering.they flower once in a year for a week or two.but when in bloom they are specticular.red,pink,white & yellow i have seen in it
Man they are amazing.Are there other roses that flower as spectacularly as ramblers?
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Aoa Adnan no other class bloom so madly as madly as ramblers but the time is very short.i have the single flowerd varity.climbers bloom readly if you trail their branches horizntaly.the main stem is trained upward the other branches are trained horizantaly.if they are not trained the cliber only bloom on the top,few flowers.climbers are actually the climbing mutations of the original bush type roses.so the climbers are also repeat flowering.rimblers are wild type,spreads very fast.you can see some of the ramblers used as fence around the orchard by orchard farmers in the country sides.
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Aoa Javed sb Abra is unique but i dont like it.there some reasons.first of all it repents back to its parents.secondly it does not develope the healty bush which i prefer.thirdly its resistance to disease like black spot is very low.on these bases i dont like like.i replaced 10 abras with new bushes because of its growth habits.
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

this fresh picture of one of newly planted Double delight.it still in bloom when many others are out of
blooms.its really vanilla dipped in strawbery juice!
pic taken on 3rd june,2011
javed khaanzada

UMAR KHAN wrote:this fresh picture of one of newly planted Double delight.it still in bloom when many others are out of
blooms.its really vanilla dipped in strawbery juice!
pic taken on 3rd june,2011
Dear Khan sb, I am also double delighted to see this double delight.... :) Very good job.
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by aykhan »

The heat of Lahore is making my DD blooms very small. Is there a way to make the blooms as large in the summer as they are in spring?
javed khaanzada

aykhan wrote:The heat of Lahore is making my DD blooms very small. Is there a way to make the blooms as large in the summer as they are in spring?
Dear Dr sb, same question I asked in a seperate thread ie Roses, just.

Return to “Roses”