Wierd Rose Problem

Moderator: Izhar

aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Re: Wierd Rose Problem

Post by aykhan »

Thanks Khan saheb. I will try to get Beyers Alliete for this. I've chopped off quite a few foliage and canes. It was painful but it had to be done. I deep water once and then again when the soil is dry for a couple of days. Most of my rose beds get reasonably good sun. the area where this is most problematic is actually where I get reasonably good sunlight.
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Yes some decisions are painful but we have to do it just to save our plants.pruning time is arriving soon.hard prune your bushes.after pruning apply well rotted manure & after a week feed with DAP(NPK i avble is beneficial).also feed your grass with DAP in the mid of Dec(when the grass is in dormancy).at least keep 2 ft distance among your rose bushes to ensure good air circulation.if your roses are near to wall as i have seen in the picture,plant them at least 3 ft away from the wall to improve good air circulation.good air circulation prevent so many diseases like black spots & mildews.enjoy roses this spring.
aykhan
Donor
Donor

Post by aykhan »

Yar where is DAP usually available?
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Ask any body from Lahore e.g Adnan or Arif khan can tell you from where you can get it in Lahore.
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor

Post by tweedle2009 »

aykhan wrote:Yar where is DAP usually available?
Arain Zarai markaz , mandi stop Wahdat road Lahore,pride seed,nurseries,or any other shop with garden supplies and seeds.

Return to “Roses”