First blooms after the prune.

Moderator: Izhar

Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: First blooms after the prune.

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

dragoonsers wrote:Arif sb., amaryllis bloom in february to march but this one plant I am blessed with mashAllah blooms every two months. I have notice that I have not changed its pot for two years and maybe it is the rootbound plant which forces it to bloom? I don't really know.
This is first time that I have heard of an Amaryllis blooming every two months. I hope you have a record of its blooms in your photo libaray, if so please show us pictures with dates of blooms, if not then please keep from now on wards and keep us updated.
Arif
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

My Amaryllis are in the pots for the last five years but they flower only twice a year.Every two months i have never seen them in flowering.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

UMARKHANMARDAN wrote:My Amaryllis are in the pots for the last five years but they flower only twice a year.Every two months i have never seen them in flowering.
I have over thousand bulbs but none of them blooms twice a year. Some bulbs which missed to bloom in spring may put up a bloom at odd time but not regularly.
Are you sure it is the same bulb blooming twice. Please do show us pictures with dates.
Arif
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Sir Arif i have already posted some pictures of Doubles that flowered at odd time.First was the Arctic Nymph & second was the White Nymph.But the flower size was small as compared to the regular blooming time.Last many of the Arbabs Amarllis flowered second time.Let me check & tell you the date.
Tahir Khan
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Post by Tahir Khan »

Farah Muzaffar wrote:And anyone knows good shop in Pindi and Islamabad for good vege seeds and assoceries regarding with gardening ...
I am not a rosarian but i can tell you about seed shops..in Pindi, Awan seed store in committee chowk has all kinds of good veggie and flower seeds while in Islamabad..F-8, Hashim plaza has two seed shops by the name Green impex and Awan garden center...another shop by the name Mefhooz seeds is also in F-8 but not sure about the location.

Return to “Roses”