Roses

Moderator: Izhar

javed khaanzada

Roses

Post by javed khaanzada »

Dear friends,

Few days earlier I saw roses of different colours in pots in nurseries, although they were not blooming & flourishing as in winter, with less & small flowers. I am interested to get some plants, their height is between 18 to 30 inches. Dont you think in this weather I would be able to care them? and what are the caring tips of such roses in this harsh weather?

Regds-javed
UMAR KHAN

Re: Roses

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Aoa Javed sb please avoid purchasing new rose bushes these days.when the right time arrives i,l send you bare rooted plants trough posts dont worry.only tell me do u loke only fragrant or you are also clor lover like me.i will try my best to send you the superb varities.superb i mean vigor & color vise exelnt fragrance is not essential.
javed khaanzada

UMAR KHAN wrote:Aoa Javed sb please avoid purchasing new rose bushes these days.when the right time arrives i,l send you bare rooted plants trough posts dont worry.only tell me do u loke only fragrant or you are also clor lover like me.i will try my best to send you the superb varities.superb i mean vigor & color vise exelnt fragrance is not essential.
Dear Khan Sb,

I am not interested to pluck roses from bushes, as I pluck Motias, daily in midnight for my bedroom. I think roses seems more beautiful on bushes. Whenever you will send bare rooted plants, kindly consider such varieties those are rare in Sindh, visitors should ask me, they have not seen such varieties before..... :o

Regds-javed
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Aoa Javed sb about Sindh i dont knoe the rearities.but one thing i have learnt since my childhood i never go for the rearity.i prefer what facinates me more.i l send you top quality plants Inshallah & if care properly it will stop walking feet to ask ah wow Inshallah.
javed khaanzada

Dear Khan sb, wellsaid. I will try my best for their care, with your guidence.

Regds-javed

Return to “Roses”