Fragrant Roses Resources?

Moderator: Izhar

rafique
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Roses

Fragrant Roses Resources?

Post by rafique »

AOA
These days common roses are abundantly available in nurseries.
Dear members, i am finding it difficult to get welknown roses like double delight(fragrant) and other types of roses with fragrance.
I have only two types of fragrant one is traditional red rose and another i have is in pink color rose with frangrance(I dont know it botanical or commercial name).
I want to have some other colors with fragrance.
can any one guide me to get these types of roses in Lahore?
Regards
Rafique
Rafique
UMAR KHAN

Re: Fragrant Roses Resources?

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Rafique sb visit Pattoki on weekend personaly.visit Changa & Dr nurseries.they are the leading rose nursries.Find out Doubledelight,Paradise,Asmasharifa,Marisarver,Papameiland,Mr lincolin,Oklohama,The Dr,Soniamieland all are top fragrant roses.if you visit the nursries they can offer more.another variety just cliked to my mind Black Prince another one Whiskey mac & also Whiskey.oh another one i was forgetting a striking frangrant floribunda Scentimental an AAS winner.when i visit my roses i will remmber some more & post the names.
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Bewitched commonly known as Macgredy Pink.very solid pink color plus high petal count.its bush is very vigorus.its very tall so plant it in the back of the border.
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by aykhan »

Here is a very good site to find which roses to buy fragrance wise. I was surprised that rating wise there are roses more fragrant than DD. it must be a weather related thing. However, enjoy this site and let the hunt begin :)

http://www.rosesuk.com/rose_locator/roses_by_fragrance/

Return to “Roses”