My Roses 2012

Moderator: Izhar

aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Re: My Roses 2012

Post by aykhan »

Most definitely Izhar. Double Delight can't be beat as well as so many more hybrid teas, floribundas etc like Scentimental, Fragrant Cloud, Fragrant Plum, Augusta Louise, etc. etc. Most David Austin english roses are very fragrant also some with tea some with myrhh some with lemon and some with sweet scents and so many more types of fragrances. You'll forget the desi rose....It's only good for grafting/budding now :D
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

I have right now 5 plants of desi rose which are full of flowers and the whole area is perfumed nowadays... if the varieties are more fragrant then I must have them... as per advice of Umar, I am not letting my grafted roses to bloom and forcing them to put their energy in producing strong branches, they all are growing well with a light weekly dose of NPK and also started a bimonthly regimen of foliar fertilizer with a general purpose insecticide.. keeping in mind the soil borne fungus, I will be getting a fungicide for drenching them monthly... hope they will give good results in next cooler season...
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Rio Samba hybrid tea rose that changes color.its called chotta samba & perfect moment is called bada samba in our nurseries.

Return to “Roses”