Photo Contests, ID Quizzes & Free Give Away

Moderator: Izhar

mirafzalkhan
Site Admin
Site Admin
City: Karachi

Re: Amaryllis seeds

Post by mirafzalkhan »

This Clematis is......... :?, Izhar is right that you are playing with our emotions. Best of luck with your awesome plants.
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by tweedle2009 »

N u know what ? these vines flower twice a year. Second blooming period is in autumn as the name suggests.
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Adnan, Thank you, I would love to have one. May ALLAH look after you. My regards to your Dad.
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor

Post by tweedle2009 »

Muhammad Arif Khan wrote:Adnan, Thank you, I would love to have one. May ALLAH look after you. My regards to your Dad.
Khabbab visited today and we found out that these are sweetly fragrant as well.Previously, I'd been wondering why my sweet autumn clematis not fragrant as this variety is famous for it's fragranance.
khabbab
Founder
Founder
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Post by khabbab »

Strange to see this clematis blooming in this summer heat and that on the terrace in a pot!!!! Fragrance was good.
If i knew Brig sb wanted one, i would have brought one from adnan for brig sb. Still stuck in office workload to visit brig sb.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor

Post by tweedle2009 »

khabbab wrote:Strange to see this clematis blooming in this summer heat and that on the terrace in a pot!!!! Fragrance was good.
If i knew Brig sb wanted one, i would have brought one from adnan for brig sb. Still stuck in office workload to visit brig sb.
That'd ve been great.I'd ve also got my wisteria.

Btw dont worry these clematis are very heat tolerant.I had around 30 and half of them have already been gifted away.2 months ago a friend of mine rooted ten of these from cuttings.Mine are in their second year from seed.
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor

Post by tweedle2009 »

mirafzalkhan wrote:This Clematis is......... :?, Izhar is right that you are playing with our emotions. Best of luck with your awesome plants.
Resend your address.I'll be sending one potted.
waleedzaffar
City: lahore

Post by waleedzaffar »

This clematis is very beautiful, i would love to have it. how long does it take for one of these to flower if it is grown from seeds!!
tweedle2009
Donor
Donor

Post by tweedle2009 »

waleedzaffar wrote:This clematis is very beautiful, i would love to have it. how long does it take for one of these to flower if it is grown from seeds!!
2 years

Return to “Competitions & Give Aways”