Introduction

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

kamranzaki
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Home Gardening - All kinds of flowering plants. Indoor plants - imported new species

Introduction

Post by kamranzaki »

Hello Plant lovers.
I am very happy to be part of Gardening Pakistan. I am very fond of gardening but shamefully know very little about plants. I am hoping to get a lot of guidance from all of you knowledgeable members out there.

I am currently busy planting summer flowering plants in my lawn and will send a few pics out shortly and few empty patches where i would like suggestions on what to plant.

BTW. I work in South Africa so i frequent a lot between Karachi and Johanneburg. I have noticed the flora fauna is very similar. I want to also see what i can bring back from my next visit to South Africa.

Looking forward to blossoming new garden.

Regards,
Kamran
Tahir Khan
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Cacti and Succulents, Annuals, Bulbous plants

Re: Introduction

Post by Tahir Khan »

Welcome aboard Kamran, do post pictures of your plants and educate us about the plants of South Africa, especially flowering bulbs and succulents like Haworthia and Gasterias :)
Hamad Ahmed Kisana
City: Sheikhupura
Gardening Interests: Bulbs,Annuals,Perennials,Roses and Vines.

Post by Hamad Ahmed Kisana »

welcome kamran sb...waiting for beautiful blooms of your garden..share soon. south Africa is origin of mostly bulbs which survive and bloom in Pakistan. so you can bring from there bulbs like amaryllis,clivia,football lily and many many more.search forum for bulbs which survive in our climate you will find a lot of information.happy gardening,
muhammadimran7
City: rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: growing from seeds

Post by muhammadimran7 »

welcome to the forum kamran sb.
kamranzaki
Gardening Interests: Home Gardening - All kinds of flowering plants. Indoor plants - imported new species

Post by kamranzaki »

Salam Everyone. As promised some pics from my garden.

My house was locked for a few months until i opened it last month. I am trying to restore the garden (some plants died or dried). As i mentioned i am not experienced and am looking forward to suggestions to what to plant etc. I normally spend my saturdays gardening with my maali as helper.

Regards,
Kamran
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
kamranzaki

Post by kamranzaki »

6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
kamranzaki

Post by kamranzaki »

7.jpg
Attachments
8.jpg
kamranzaki

Post by kamranzaki »

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. :)
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Post by aykhan »

That's quite an awesome adenium to be left outside....

Return to “Introduction”