introduction

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

umm e fatima
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: new to gardening, want to gain knowledge on growing plants and foliage in my garden.

introduction

Post by umm e fatima »

assalamoalykum
while searching the internet to get accustomed to some names of flowering plants to be grown this season, i came across this group, and found the information exchanged here very helpful. Being a novice in gardening i need a lot of information and guidance, which i hope to get from the members over here.

I have shifted to pindi 2,3 months back and the lawn in this house has hibiscus and a one or two rose plants, none of which had been maintained well. there also was another plant which has small flowers but i don't know its name. right now, though i know i m a bit late to start planting for spring, i bought one motia and two rose plants from a nearby nursery, along with a pot of phlox. Got some bulbs of ranunclus in January and it still hasn't flowered yet.

right now i m interested in getting to know about what else could i grow for spring n summer.
yawer
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Fruit Trees

Re: introduction

Post by yawer »

Welcome to forum.
Theoretically speaking you can grow all available in nurseries in your area but depends upon your own taste, space, sunlight, budget and available time to spent. I think visiting few nurseries can give you a fair idea to try something.

regards
Yawer

Return to “Introduction”