Incognito from gujranwala

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

incognito
City: gujranwala
Gardening Interests: flower, veg, fruits and herbs... especially those which are hard to grow

Incognito from gujranwala

Post by incognito »

hello everyone and greetings,

first of all i would like to introduce myself. i have hobbies... plants, birds and animals. in birds i have different variety of parrots and a collection of land birds. in animals i have some rare and some common like deer, lamb, goat etc. now come to the targeted topic.

i like to grow stuff because i love to see how they grow and how they react. what are the stages , where what happens, i don't go in detail or their scientific name. i just love to see how a seed is transformed into something beautiful. right now i have these in my various lawns. when i say various they are infact. here is list of what i can remember i have in my lawns

1) hyacinth five colors
2) salvia red
3) dutch iris
4) freeza (red, pink, white, yellow, blue)
5) ranunculus (white, orange, pink)
6) petunias mix (17 types)
7) lilium (white)
8) amaryllis (ferrari red, desire, clown, white cloud, snow drift, chico, benfica)
9) anemone (pink, blue, red)
10) ixia
11) sparaxis
12) white paper
13) tulip
14) pansy (10 types)
15) gladiolus
16) narcissus
17) gloriosa lilles (not sprout yet)

in eatables i have furits mostly citrus family, papaya, java plum, mango, fig, loquat, guava (four types), asparagus and seasonal vegetables

so that is about me, need lot of guidelines from matter to support my passion, critics and suggestions are open.

regards
incognito
dried_legume
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Vegetables, DIY, Composting

Re: Incognito from gujranwala

Post by dried_legume »

Hi Incognito, sounds like you're pretty committed to your hobby - good stuff - what's it like to keep fruit trees ? How long do they take to come, how deep and wide and quickly would their roots form ? ...I'm into Soils and Drainage and Composting, not particularly bothered by what grows above ground, unless I can eat it.
incognito
City: gujranwala
Gardening Interests: flower, veg, fruits and herbs... especially those which are hard to grow

Re: Incognito from gujranwala

Post by incognito »

hi dried legume
first of all thank you for your appreciation. fruits tree are very versatile, depending on their type it varies in thickness hardness and rooting. for good result u need to get the right fruit tree supplement. it is better to have the tree in open spaces where plenty of well drained soil is available for it to grow strong.

Return to “Introduction”