So finally this is my helloing to you all

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Re: So finally this is my helloing to you all

Post by Izhar »

The growth months start from spring, keep the lower branches trimmed.. with continuous light feeding of NPK during summers it will grow quickly however, the blooming will be reduced, pruning is the key... the more you prune the more it will grow... dont let the branches grow long and spindly.. growth pattern is like that a branch starts strong but become thin as it elongates then blooms occur at the end.. trim these..
AlAmmar
City: Okara
Gardening Interests: Flowering shrubs and trees

Post by AlAmmar »

Usama wrote:Nice introduction indeed. Welcome to the forum sir.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
My pleasure, Thank you!

talha.bin.ayub wrote:It's a shrub/mini tree. Sheds leaves in winter-they turn red n fall. Trunk is white. In summers they bloom most months and the blooming period is long
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for info.
Izhar wrote:The growth months start from spring, keep the lower branches trimmed.. with continuous light feeding of NPK during summers it will grow quickly however, the blooming will be reduced, pruning is the key... the more you prune the more it will grow... dont let the branches grow long and spindly.. growth pattern is like that a branch starts strong but become thin as it elongates then blooms occur at the end.. trim these..
Thanks Izhar! I will definitely try to follow as you instructed.
sage
City: lahore
Gardening Interests: I like gardening. am a beginner but i want learn abt gardening by joing this forum.

Post by sage »

It eas fun goin through your introduction...well come brother, Happy Gardening..:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Return to “Introduction”