Abdullah from Rawalpindi

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

cirrus
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Newbie love to start kitchen gardening and flowers with only available space at terrace and roof.

Abdullah from Rawalpindi

Post by cirrus »

Assalam-o-Alaikum Members,

I am totally a newbie to gardening with occasional re-potting experience of Elephant ear plant only(which i was able to multiply one plant in 8 healthy plants :D ). I have a small house with no lawn space would love to start kitchen gardening and flower gardening. Available spaces are Stairs, Terrace & Roof. I started digging online and comeup with Izhar bhai's videos on youtube that are very helpful. Right now i am on a mission to find good potting soil till now only able to find Clay (Chikni Mitti) i think it is not serving the purpose. Mixed some cow dung but i think that wasn't fully decomposed as plant started to deshape leaves falling downwards. I think Bhal Soil is a good option but cannot find one easily here in Rawalpindi. Please provide you valuable startup tips and tricks that will boost my interest. Thanks
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Re: Abdullah from Rawalpindi

Post by Izhar »

walaikumassalam... welcome to the forum.... do you have any nursery near your home?? which are they using???

Return to “Introduction”