New Member here

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

zujaja.jalees
City: Peshawar
Gardening Interests: I am interested to gain knowledge about flowering plants, gardening plants and succulents.

New Member here

Post by zujaja.jalees » May 24th, 2018, 10:23 am

Hi, I am Zujaja. I am 37 years old and I live in Peshawar. I am a working woman. I have joined this forum because I want to know about the plants that can grow in Pakistan and where can I buy new plants if not available locally. Also I am looking for new ideas in patio gardening. My interest in plants range from fruiting plants to vegetables, perennials, annuals, ornamental and most importantly Succulents. Gardening has remained my hobby since childhood but with the passage I could not able to continue it. Lately I have been decorating my patio and the idea of growing plants struck me although I have two small lawns but still Patio gardening is more of an art. I also have some handful amount of knowledge which I am willing to share and help other with their gardening issues.

Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Re: New Member here

Post by Munir » May 25th, 2018, 12:21 am

Welcome. Looking forward to your contributions/ knowledge shares.

Return to “Introduction”