Moringa Oleifera seeds Available

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

msq9831
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: moringa

Re: Moringa Oleifera seeds Available

Post by msq9831 » July 12th, 2019, 11:18 am

Dear Friends
Activities on planting Moringa is increasing day by day. I have been contacted few people from Sind province, I joined them. I feel myself lucky to be part of this forum, they are spreading Moringa plants in huge quantity. In fact I saw them going door to door for Moringa distribution.

People from Karachi and Hyderabad and other parts of Sindh province can avail this opportunity. I am trying to make some arrangement so that we can do something like same in Islamabad too with their support.

Please feel free to contact me for the same.

regards

Masnoor Sadiq
0302-8557277

msq9831

Post by msq9831 » July 12th, 2019, 11:21 am

Dear Friends
Activities on planting Moringa is increasing day by day. I have been contacted few people from Sind province, I joined them. I feel myself lucky to be part of this forum, they are spreading Moringa plants in huge quantity. In fact I saw them going door to door for Moringa distribution.

People from Karachi and Hyderabad and other parts of Sindh province can avail this opportunity. I am trying to make some arrangement so that we can do something like same in Islamabad too with their support.

regards

Masnoor Sadiq
0302-8557277

msq9831

Post by msq9831 » July 12th, 2019, 11:29 am

Dear Friends

regards

Masnoor Sadiq
0302-8557277

Return to “Introduction”