Member from South Africa

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Member from South Africa

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

We Lost :-(
Heinie
City: Cape Town
Gardening Interests: I grow Clivias, Daylilies and numerous bulbs from the Amaryllidaceae family.

Post by Heinie »

I watched most of the game on tv. Sport is my indoor passion.
Regards
Heinie
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

Heinie wrote:Munir,
Thank you for the welcome note. I will keep going at it as long as possible or until I notice no more interest in the posts.

Are you referring to cricket when you mention 20-20? What happened in the game against Zimbabwe or do we not talk cricket here?
Heinie,I was talking about your Century of (107) posts in just under 12 days.That is our Shahid Afridi's style-have you heard about him & his making the fastest century in 37 balls in ODI;if not then,let us say like ????- not recollecting the name of a recently retired famous hard hitting SA player- a Zulu. It is an aside & should not be objected to-if once in a while.
Yes you asked about the game in Zimbabwe; our team had won 20-20 series 2-nil, but surprisingly,in fact shockingly lost the Ist ODI, due to their usual complacency.
Heinie
City: Cape Town
Gardening Interests: I grow Clivias, Daylilies and numerous bulbs from the Amaryllidaceae family.

Post by Heinie »

Munir,
I follow world cricket very closely. The Zulu you are referring to is Lance Klushner. The fastest 100 on T20 now belongs to Chris Gayle in 30 balls. That was something to watch.

I will continue until you guys tell me to slow down or stop. I will run out of good material at some stage but for the moment there is still much to offer.
Regards
Heinie
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

Nice to know that. Keep happy.
Hamad Ahmed Kisana
City: Sheikhupura
Gardening Interests: Bulbs,Annuals,Perennials,Roses and Vines.

Post by Hamad Ahmed Kisana »

thanks a lot mr heinie.we are lucky that you are here at our forum :D .we are getting all round knowledge about bulbs and other rare plants.indeed you are experienced person in gardening :mrgreen: .your manner of replying posts and queries is very friendly and timely.thanks for being with us :)

Return to “Introduction”