My Intro

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

TBF
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Fruit trees
Trees

My Intro

Post by TBF » February 14th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Sallam.
Im Taaha from Rawalpindi and i love to grow food. I've been growing fruit trees (mostly in pots because we move alot) for two years now and i love the fact that i can produce my own food(or atleast some part of it) and break apart from our inefficient and unsustainable agriculture. I am looking for some exotic fruit trees and plan to create a food forest as soon as my dad retires and settles somewhere. Just this year i planted some onion, garlic, tomatoes and bell peppers and i also want to grow some mushrooms. Ive grown the easy stuff like figs, mulberries and strawberries.. and some citrus, guava, persimmon are doing good. I will be looking forward for your suggestions and tips, and will contribute in any way i can.
Btw i also wish to grow low maintainance, hardy fruit trees all around the city in free spots so people can enjoy fresh healthy fruit for free😊

Agri Gen Farms
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: I'm interested in tube roses and gladiolus cultivation.

Re: My Intro

Post by Agri Gen Farms » February 19th, 2018, 10:54 am

Asslam o Alikum,
I'm Muhammad Haroon from Lahore, I'm passionate about Agriculture, now going to involve in farming practices on around 35 hectares. I'm targeting farming commercially, we will go for GAP(Good Agriculture Practices) certification in 6 months. Currently I'm going to cultivate tuberose, gladiolas and other profitable spices of flowers and herbs. Suggestions and recommendations are always needed for improvement.
Regards,

Return to “Introduction”