a new gardener

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

khawarissslam
City: jhelum
Gardening Interests: I know i always love flowers, shadow trees and fruit tress.

a new gardener

Post by khawarissslam »

I have lived my past years in a small house having no space for lawn/garden but I know i always love flowers, shadow trees and fruit tress. Now we have made a new house Alhamdu LILLAh and we have a reasonable size lawn to decorate and huge space for planters too, that's y i m here to learn and practice gardening. I expect the members to share useful knowledge. Thanks and Jazak Allah
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: a new gardener

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

A very warm welcome, and wish you an entertaining and educational journey of Gardening. We all are here to assist you as well as learn from your experience. Looking forward to active participation from your side.
M Farooq
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Post by M Farooq »

khawarissslam wrote:I have lived my past years in a small house having no space for lawn/garden but I know i always love flowers, shadow trees and fruit tress. Now we have made a new house Alhamdu LILLAh and we have a reasonable size lawn to decorate and huge space for planters too, that's y i m here to learn and practice gardening. I expect the members to share useful knowledge. Thanks and Jazak Allah
Dear Khawar shb, you can start exploring the various sections especially what is blooming in your garden and our on-going project about "Flora of Pakista". Here you will find info about some exotic garden plants of Pakistan along with pictures.
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

Farhan, I feel you must have a package for new enteries to the forum ie,what all should they read/scan on this site for understanding the essentials/basics of gardening, preferably put togather under one title/ thread for convenience. This would facilitate/launch one into this field in a better way.
khawarissslam
Gardening Interests: I know i always love flowers, shadow trees and fruit tress.

Post by khawarissslam »

munir wrote:Farhan, I feel you must have a package for new enteries to the forum ie,what all should they read/scan on this site for understanding the essentials/basics of gardening, preferably put togather under one title/ thread for convenience. This would facilitate/launch one into this field in a better way.
Thanks, Munir bhai you have given best advice, there should be guidelines for beginners. I was searching on internet all around to find better information and guidelines but international forums and their available information are so complicated to understand for me. You people are doing good job but it need more improvements like Munir bhai suggested
khawarissslam

Post by khawarissslam »

Farhan Ahmed wrote:A very warm welcome, and wish you an entertaining and educational journey of Gardening. We all are here to assist you as well as learn from your experience. Looking forward to active participation from your side.
thanks, i shall soon start new topic !

Return to “Introduction”