Hello Fela's

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Vegalinks
City: Faisalabad
Gardening Interests: Dairy and livestock, Animal breeding and genetics, vegetables, fruits and cash crops

Hello Fela's

Post by Vegalinks »

Hello everybody,

I'm new here, Basically a farmer both dairy and agriculture and planting maize, potato, fruits and vegetables but not in tunnel farming business currently.

I hope I'll learn new things here :)
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Re: Hello Fela's

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

Welcome aboard friend. Good to have you on the forum. i am also into farming including dairy and agriculture. Hoping to share experience with you.
jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Welcome on the forum .. Its always good to have members with diversified interests ..
Javed Ashraf.
Hamad Ahmed Kisana
City: Sheikhupura
Gardening Interests: Bulbs,Annuals,Perennials,Roses and Vines.

Post by Hamad Ahmed Kisana »

warm wellcome in the forum we are wishing active participation from your side.
@farhan bhai educate us with your adventures in farm management both dairy and agriculture it will be very informative for us ..waiting
Vegalinks
City: Faisalabad
Gardening Interests: Dairy and livestock, Animal breeding and genetics, vegetables, fruits and cash crops

Post by Vegalinks »

Farhan Ahmed wrote:Welcome aboard friend. Good to have you on the forum. i am also into farming including dairy and agriculture. Hoping to share experience with you.
Thank You So much buddy for warm welcome here, Glade to know a chap with same interest ;)

I'm always open to share my experience in both fields (dairy and agriculture) with every interested person as you know farming is a passion rather than profession :)
jdashraf wrote:Welcome on the forum .. Its always good to have members with diversified interests ..
Thank you buddy :)
Hamad Ahmed Kisana wrote:warm wellcome in the forum we are wishing active participation from your side.
@farhan bhai educate us with your adventures in farm management both dairy and agriculture it will be very informative for us ..waiting
Thanks Pal :)
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

Welcome aboard.Hope we have a mutually beneficial interaction.
It would be nice if you could give the details of the vegetables & fruits you grow & those presently you have & how they are doing in this Monsoon period?

Return to “Introduction”