Very Pleased

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

UMAR KHAN

Re: Very Pleased

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Most wel come Johara,u,r warmly welcomed on the board.ask as many ques as you can ask,we will try our level best guide you.i also like kitchen gardening.i grow diff kinds of vegis every season.Johara remember never comromise on seeds quality.the more quality the more yields.i use to purchase f1 hybrids packets.the price is high but the production is also exelent.you can c my vegis in gen disc as vegies & fruits.hope you will enjoy the forum of exprinced gardeners.also share your exp with all of us
Johara
Donor
Donor
City: Karachi

Post by Johara »

Thanks, have never had white cucumbers and would love to try them. The cucumber seeds I have are from Turkey, would be happy to share those with you. You may have better luck than e.
Johara
Donor
Donor

Post by Johara »

Thank you Umar. I do agree with you, the seeds that I have bought from reputable sources overseas have been the most fruitfull. Would be more than happy to share the little I know about gardening....I am still a novice and will be benefitting from the knowledge of this forum more than the other way round....for now anyway :)
Izhar
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Johara, pm me your address...
ayub

Post by ayub »

Welcome aboard
oyfili
City: calabria

Post by oyfili »

welcome!
Johara
Donor
Donor

Post by Johara »

oyfili wrote:welcome!
Grazie
Was following your posts regarding mulberry tree from April. I had a wonderful mulberry when living in Washington DC. It had black fruit and gave lots of shade. One problem, the fruit stain when they drop. Make sure you plant it away from any paved seating area. Curious, did you get a plant? Were diapers used for shipping?:)
oyfili
City: calabria

Post by oyfili »

I havent got plants yet because it is not the best time to send them bare rooted. I am looking for cuttings and a friend in the forum is providing me with some of them even if it is very difficult that they will not get too much dry in transit.
adnan
City: sialkot
Gardening Interests: fruit trees, specially the ones which are not common to my area.

Post by adnan »

tweedle2009 wrote:Welcome aboard!

I am not vegetarian so I dnt grow much of those either :D I am growing lots of adeniums which are too bitter to eat but i do grow a number of daylilies which are edible.Tested them a couple of times and they were good.Never tasted buds though.

Other plants i am growing include kiwi fruit vines, mucuna sempervirens, vigna caracalla, gerbera, feraria crispa, chocolate vine etc.
Hi there i read in your other post regarding kiwi fruit vines? How are they doing? Can u post any pictures?
I am trying to get hold on them as well and thought i had it but latter realised its cheeko not kiwi lol
new gardener

Post by new gardener »

welcome sir..

Return to “Introduction”