From Islamabad

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Farah Muzaffar
City: DHA Islamabad
Gardening Interests: From flowers to vegetables ... love to grow bulbs

From Islamabad

Post by Farah Muzaffar »

I am Farah Muzaffar from Islamabad ... I am living in DHA phase 1 ... And have a small lawn on front and a little one at back ... Always have a love for gardening but due to postings from one city to another after every two years it only limited mostly on container gardening. Now we are settled here and can satisfy my love for ...
My both lawns are in initial stage, on the front I plant some seasonal and decorative plants... Recently I sowed Gladiolas corms first time ... And on the back lawn I mostly planted old traditional raat ki rani, chambaile, motia and roses ... A scented garden :) ...
I have a large open to sky corridor on both side of my house in which left one has a full time sun on it and there I plant vegetable container gardening ...
I love to receive suggestions and tips about my garden if any of you have any...
Mustansir Billah
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Roses Fragrant plants vegetable plants and fruit plants.

Re: From Islamabad

Post by Mustansir Billah »

Welcome to the forum. You can have your answers about any of the queries through this forum.
jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Welcome to the forum.. You may like to share some pictures of your garden for better suggestions..
And by the way ... that posting/dislocation after every two years has its own charm, isn't it?
Javed Ashraf.
Farah Muzaffar
City: DHA Islamabad
Gardening Interests: From flowers to vegetables ... love to grow bulbs

Post by Farah Muzaffar »

Thanks a lot for all kind welcoming welcome notes ... Sure I will share pictures of my garden soon... Oh yes posting after every some years is avery interesting and thrilling ...I always waited for a new station, new house, new people and new discoveries... That was all my favourite past time... Happy and pleasant memories ...
I read a lot about gardening in books and now on net but it is very important to get better result from some local resources... So I am here ...
Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

welcome aboard

Return to “Introduction”