A new gardener from Wah Cant

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Rohail Asad
City: Wah-Cantt
Gardening Interests: I have interest in flowering plants(both annuals and perennials)

A new gardener from Wah Cant

Post by Rohail Asad »

I am Rohail from Wah Cantt.I am 13 years old. I am a new gardener, with very little knowledge and plants.I have interest in flowering and fragrant plants.I have a very small garden but i am trying to do my best in that little space.
Thanks
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Re: A new gardener from Wah Cant

Post by Hamad »

A very warm welcome, I m also from wah cantt ;) . little knowledge and plants in little age :) a small boy has a small space and a small garden :) :lol: , kidding kid ;) :lol: .

I think you are the youngest member so far if I m not wrong, Mustansar your record has been broken now ;) , well honestly speaking its really good to have young members/gardeners like you guys, the earlier you start the more you learn, God bless you guys.

you guys are the baby members of this forum.

share your plant's pics and gardening activities.

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Rohail Asad
Gardening Interests: I have interest in flowering plants(both annuals and perennials)

Post by Rohail Asad »

Thanks for the comment.I will upload my garden pics soon.I am glad to hear that you are also from Wah Cantt.I saw your double tuberose. They are very beautiful.After collecting a variety of plants, i would like to share some of my plants and seeds with you.
Mustansir Billah
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Roses Fragrant plants vegetable plants and fruit plants.

Post by Mustansir Billah »

Welcome to the forum Rohail. You have tons of knowledge from this forum.
Hamad sb. surely my record has been broken. And in addition now I am 18. So, this Rohail is very young. May Allah bless you as well.
jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Welcome to the forum Rohail. I wish I had started loving gardening at age of 13.. Having said that, you must first concentrate on your studies and the time you waste in un-productive or un-healthy activities may be spent on gardening..All the best.
Javed Ashraf.
whitetiger297
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Ornamental , flowering ,fruits and vegetable plants

Post by whitetiger297 »

welcome to the forum

well I am also smaller than Mustansir . :)
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

All right so we have another youngster, but is Rohail the youngest so far or do we have someone to claim?

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Rohail Asad

Post by Rohail Asad »

Thanks everyone.
Rohail Asad

Post by Rohail Asad »

Uncle Hamad i am very glad to hear that you are also from Wahcantt. I saw your double tuberose in pics. They are very beautiful.I would like you to share your gardening experiences with me.I want to be a good gardener like you.
Rohail Asad

Post by Rohail Asad »

Jdashraf.Thanks for the comment. I am doing well in my studied.I also use to do sports.I only spend my free time in gardening.I do not take interest in un-healthy or un-productive activities and my main goal is education.

Return to “Introduction”