Passionate Beginner

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

chaudhary_ar2005
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Fruits, vegetables and flowers.

Passionate Beginner

Post by chaudhary_ar2005 »

Hi All! My name is Ch. Ali. 26 years ago i born in Lahore and residing here permanently. I did B.S from Punjab University and completed internship and currently unemployed. Gardening is my passion, hobby and interest but i am a newbie and didn't know much. We have an agricultural land in Dist. Sheikhupura. I have a very small flower beds(kyari) inside and outside of my home where i planted different seasonal flowers and tomato. If I get much help and support from members and moderators insh'Allah i will be skilled gardener soon.

In Gardening my interests are Vegetables, fruits and decorative plants.
chaudhary_ar2005

Re: Passionate Beginner

Hello Again.. Today i am going to post some plant collection of mine here. :mrgreen:

Tomato(Prime seeds)

Ocimum basilicum(Niaz boo)

Tomato was planted 1.5 month before in full sun/partial shade conditions. They were planted out of season just for experiment but out of 20-25 seeds only 4-5 germinate and they also survive monsoon 2014. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Flower seeds are recently sown so will share pictures when they start germinate.

Next Post: Bottle Palm, Money Plant and others.
muhammadimran7
City: rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: growing from seeds

Post by muhammadimran7 »

welcome to forum ali sb. you will find lot of information about anything here. happy gardening
chaudhary_ar2005

muhammadimran7 wrote:welcome to forum ali sb. you will find lot of information about anything here. happy gardening
Thank You Sir!
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

welcome Chaudhary sb on the forum, hope you will enjoy and learn at the same time and members will definitely try their level best to help whenever you ask or whenever you need.

Kind regards
Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
chaudhary_ar2005

Thank you very much Hamad Sb. I am gaining very great help from seniors and experienced members here. Thank you for welcoming me.
syedtouqiralam@hotmail.com

Post by syedtouqiralam@hotmail.com »

Hi Every body ,i am Touqir .i love plants ,Birds and Aquarium Marine Fishes corals and etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chaudhary_ar2005

syedtouqiralam@hotmail.com wrote:Hi Every body ,i am Touqir .i love plants ,Birds and Aquarium Marine Fishes corals and etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome to the Forum Syed Touqir Alam sb.! Share your experiences with us.
talha.bin.ayub

Post by talha.bin.ayub »

Since its intro for new entrants:
I m Dr talhabinayub
Reside in lahore.
I m most interested in evergreen plants, flowering trees, bougainvillea ESP multicolored grafted ones, adeniums-plan a whole collection in coming spring, bonsai-ficus, portolaca, flame-of-the-forest etc. And POTS/PLANTERS. I believe half of a container plant's beauty lies in how well it's placed. Or in other words, plants get as appreciation from well potted planters as we get from apt dressing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chaudhary_ar2005

talha.bin.ayub wrote:Since its intro for new entrants:
I m Dr talhabinayub
Reside in lahore.
I m most interested in evergreen plants, flowering trees, bougainvillea ESP multicolored grafted ones, adeniums-plan a whole collection in coming spring, bonsai-ficus, portolaca, flame-of-the-forest etc. And POTS/PLANTERS. I believe half of a container plant's beauty lies in how well it's placed. Or in other words, plants get as appreciation from well potted planters as we get from apt dressing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the Forum Dr. Talha. We will be pleased if you share your projects and garden and pots pictures with us.

Return to “Introduction”