Introduction

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

usiyalla
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Indoor gardening herb gardening vertical outdoor gardening

Introduction

Post by usiyalla »

I am usman living in a medium sized house in rawalpindi. We have a decent area to grow stuff and there are couple of fruits trees and rose plants but they are not well managed and there also very large space for weeds.
So, i am thinking renovate my home i am not interested in large trees because they give congested feeling because of their size i like a tree name sky pencil holly but dont know if i can grow it at my home.
Any way I am more interested in small sized or medium sized flowering plants and more importantly i want to have lots of indoor plants for making my indoor air healthier . I surf internet little bit and find some plants like Spathiphyllum, Cholorphytum comosum, chrysanths and azalea.
But then real problem came up that i know nothing about gardening i dont even know urdu name of plants i mentioned above. how i will find these in my local nursurries if i dont know their names. dont know when to sow seed. well you get the idea. :D So i am here for help.
yawer
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Fruit Trees

Re: Introduction

Post by yawer »

I would suggest visiting nurseries specially in H sector and talk to them and discuss. There you will be able to see the plant, price and also which one suitable indoor or outdoors etc. Aesthetically speaking, when you see a plant in real other than on internet, then you have a realistic feel whether that attracts you or not and suitable for your interiors.

regards
Yawer
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: Introduction

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

when you see a plant in real other than on internet, then you have a realistic feel whether that attracts you or not and suitable for your interiors /out doors
Well said
Arif.

Return to “Introduction”