Moringa Oleifera seeds Available

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

Shakeel Jan
City: Peshawar
Gardening Interests: Fast Growing Flowering Trees , Vegetables, In Door Plants, Moringa etc.

Moringa Oleifera seeds Available

Post by Shakeel Jan »

AOA, Good day to every one.
i am shakeel from Peshawar. i use to grow pots plants and vegetable from time to time as kitchen Gardener with the interval of years. now a days my Backyard Garden is Blooming with Tomatoes, Eggplant, green Chile,Zucchini, Water melon, along with these i have also planted Pomegranate, Apple, Apricots, Mulberries , Figs , grapes, Peach , Plum, Kachnar, along with other flowering trees.

for past month i was looking for Moringa seeds or plants to grow, and recently i got moringa seeds , so if any one is intrested in Moringa seed, i am willing to send some .
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Re: Moringa Oleifera seeds Available

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Are you talking about SWANJNA, why grow from seed, just stick a branch in August and it will root.
Shakeel Jan
Gardening Interests: Fast Growing Flowering Trees , Vegetables, In Door Plants, Moringa etc.

Post by Shakeel Jan »

you r right , but its my only way to grow it by using seeds, because i was unable to find swanjna / moringa Trees, Plants and seeds at Peshawar even the nurseries did not knew about it, luckily i was able to get a parcel from Islamabad through TCS
Javaria
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Gargening is my hoppy, i have a small farm where i grow vegetables every season

Post by Javaria »

i need moringa seeds,how can i contact you
Wali
Gardening Interests: Looking for mornings tree seeds

Post by Wali »

A Salaam alikom
Rora I need some mornings tree seeds
I live in Peshawar too.
Please contact me at 03015949703
Thanks a lot.
h.ahmad
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: home, kitchen gardening, fruit trees, vegetables, medicinal plants

Post by h.ahmad »

I would love to get some moringa seeds or seedlings
Alam64
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Plants

Post by Alam64 »

Muhammad Arif Khan wrote: June 11th, 2015, 10:16 am Are you talking about SWANJNA, why grow from seed, just stick a branch in August and it will root.
I havent had success in locating either the seeds or saplings from the few nurseries that i asked. Can somebody provide a name

Return to “Introduction”