Sajjad from Bahria Town Islamabad.

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

saj2go
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Am looking to learn how to use small home garden for food needs.

Sajjad from Bahria Town Islamabad.

Post by saj2go »

Salam.

My name is Sajjad Ahmad and I, by profession, am real estate agent. I have a small garden of, say, 10 feet x 16 feet in home and am interested to know about gardening a little.

If anybody need a real estate advice, here I am. But for gardening purposes, I need yours.

Thanks.

Saj
Shazia Khurram
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Patio garden? Landscaping, beginner and willing to learn all that I can.

Re: Sajjad from Bahria Town Islamabad.

Post by Shazia Khurram »

Welcome Sajjad. It will be helpful if you describe your garden for us. How much sunlight does it get in an average day? What are you interested in growing? After all, having an ideal garden means different things to different people. What is it exactly that you need help with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
saj2go
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Am looking to learn how to use small home garden for food needs.

Re: Sajjad from Bahria Town Islamabad.

Post by saj2go »

Well, light is no issue as I have sun facing house. Garden size is around 10' X 14'. Mostly interested in vegitables, which takes less space from more production and herbs. What fertilizer needs, timing and planning for maximum output.

Return to “Introduction”