Hello from India

New members introduce here. Tell us what you are growing, your interests and where you are growing.

Moderator: Izhar

MOHAN SINGH
City: LUDHIANA
Gardening Interests: Novice gardener trying annuals on my new terrace container garden.

Hello from India

Post by MOHAN SINGH »

So finally this is my hello to you all,

I am Mohan Singh working as a Company Secretary (better known as a legal attorney or basically an adviser to the Board of Directors of the Company on legal issues) in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.

I have been following this forum online for quite some time and am amazed by the knowledge being shared by the members and the on the ground experiences of the members . I always wanted to join the forum but could not since i tried once but could not get through the registration process since i did not get any verification key. Thanks a ton to brother khabbab since he helped me with all his might to get me on the forum and am finally here.

Currently I am gradually adding and trying annuals on the terrace top container garden of mine.

I started in summer of April 2015 but finally got it right in around june 2015. I grew zinnias, gomphrenas, celosia, etc. Currently getting some winter annuals to germinate.

However, I want to thank all of you members for indirectly helping me and teaching me the correct way of doing things since the plethora of information this forum has created is enormous. I am amazed by the plant identification knowledge of Izhar sir, the wit and spirit of Brig Arif Sir, the poetic inferences and the quality of the blooms of farhan sir and many other members the names of whom am yet get to familiar with.
M Farooq
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant Tropical Plants Ornamental Trees Vines

Re: Hello from India

Post by M Farooq »

Welcome. I am glad to know that this forum is becoming international. I hope you will share your experience and blooms.
MOHAN SINGH
Gardening Interests: Novice gardener trying annuals on my new terrace container garden.

Post by MOHAN SINGH »

Yes sure sir.

Loads of failures to share with and a few wins... :)
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

JUM JUM AYAN NOO
enjoy and feel free to express
Arif
MOHAN SINGH

Post by MOHAN SINGH »

Thanks a lot sir ..

the punjabi version is jee aya nu i guess..
muhammadimran7
City: rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: growing from seeds

Post by muhammadimran7 »

welcome to the forum
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

MOHAN SINGH wrote:Thanks a lot sir ..

the punjabi version is jee aya nu i guess..
Correct, Yours and mine punjabi is that of central punjab, to appreciate its range just go through the kalam of Sufi poets Gulam Farid, Baba Farid, Bullah Shah,Waris Shah, Sultan Bahu,and Muhammad Bukhsh, from south Punjab to North Punjab. Baba Farids poetry is well preserved in Guru Granth Sahib.
Javed Hasan
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: growing succulent, geranium , kitchen gardening

Post by Javed Hasan »

Welcome to the forum. I think weather in Ludhiana is similar to Lahore.
MOHAN SINGH

Post by MOHAN SINGH »

Thanks a lot muhammad imran and javed.

@javed yes sofar it seems the same are very identical.. infact negligible difference..

@arif sir yes right sir.. No doubt the kind of perspective about god and human beings these poets of shown is amazing.. It sort of ends the debate or any conflicting thoughts..
Asim_Nawaz
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Vegetables and Flowering Plants, Grafted Cactus & Succulent Plant, Grow seeds on Rockwool.

Post by Asim_Nawaz »

Welcome to Gardening Pakistan Forum

Return to “Introduction”